Pre Ride Checklist
Before every ride, we recommend running through the following checklist to ensure all components of your CycleBoard are in good working condition.
- Check that all components are secure.
- Ensure all Bolts are secure and torqued down. Look for anything that appears unusual, damaged, or missing.
- Ensure your battery is fully charged and ready to go.
- Ensure all externally visible electrical connectors are securely and fully connected.
- Check tire pressure. Check the tire pressure with an air pressure gauge and inspect tires for damage. Make sure tires are properly inflated to the tire pressure recommended in the Owner's Manual.
- Check the brakes. Test the brakes for proper function and is not gone soft.
- Release the brake.
- If brake is soft or is getting easy to pull all the way in, you will most likely need a brake bleed.
- Grab your helmet and proper safety equipment and you ready to ride.
Please follow all traffic laws in your area and have a fun and safe ride!