Removing / Replacing your Old Front Springs
How to remove & replace your old front springs
Follow these steps below to learn how you can remove your old front springs and how to replace them with new ones:
How to remove & replace your Old Springs Video
- New Replacement Springs
- Flat Head Tool / Screwdriver
- Some Elbow Grease
How to remove your front springs
- Turn your CycleBoard over - Carefully turn your CycleBoard upside down, revealing the underside of the front of your Board.
Find & Locate the Front Springs- Find the spring you want to replace. Using your flat head screwdriver, push & bend the spring so that it pops over the tabs holding it in place.
It make take some force to get the spring to pop out of place. Having someone there with you to assist you in holding your board should make it a bit easier when applying pressure to the spring. Once you pop it out of place, you should see the exposed tab that holds the spring in place.
Repeat these steps for the other front spring if it needs to be replaced as well.
How to replace your front springs with new ones
- Grab your new front spring & locate the shortest side. Usually the side where the spring comes to an end.
- Rotate and place the shortest side next to the exposed tab- Using your flat head tool, carefully compress the new spring with a forceful quick motion to press it down and pop it back into place.
- Using your flat head tool, carefully compress the new spring with a forceful quick motion to press it down and pop it back into place.
- Repeat these steps for the other front spring if it needs to be replaced as well.
Have more questions? Contact email@example.com